Don't Call It A Comeback

That's right. "I've been here for years." However, I realize that it has been almost a year since I posted here. Life has kept this part-time artist very busy. But change and time bring a new chapter in life. One thing I am most excited about is the opportunity to prioritize my hobby and spend more time in the craft shop. Nothing too extravagant but I will be Re-energizing my Etsy shop. Come Check it out here - Increditastic.

I plan to start with my leather working and possibly get back into making costumes again. Halloween has a way of sparking my interest each year and luring me back to my neglected love.

Samurai Boba Fett
Original Artwork
There. I said it. Now, I guess I have to do it. We'll see.

Oh, here is a sneak peek at my son's costume inspiration for this year. He said,"I want to be a samurai." #prouddad
Pics to follow.

-Kip

Share:

0 comments