Working in "Uncharted" Territory

As soon as I jumped back into the Etsy scene, I started to get bombarded with requests for this replica Uncharted 3 holster. This item is worn by Nathan Drake, a character in the popular Uncharted video game series developed by Naughty Dog Inc.
Not only is Drake popular with gamers but he recently starred in a Subway Commercial.
I made three custom holsters for clients during the Halloween season this year. I have been flooded with requests for this item ever since. I plan to produce a few more. But I do not want to get into the business of mass-production. Each of these holsters takes about 12 man hours to produce because of the all the cutting, staining, edging, riveting stitching and molding required.
They are molded to fit the Colt 1911 since this is the gun of choice for Nathan Drake himself.
Sale Price: $300 US

Share:

3 comments

  1. Awesome work! I'd really like to buy one. How? I don't see it on Etsy.

    best,
    Christian

    ReplyDelete
  2. if there is any way that you could make one of these for a bersa thunder 9 pro hc. i'll give you $200.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you still sell this? If yes where?

    ReplyDelete